Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ashland

Every year me and my mom go to Ashland to see the Shakespeare festival. This year I am seeing "On the Razzle" and "As You Like It". On the way here mom and I had a bit of an adventure. We were talking about going the back way to Ashland instead of the regular highway. We ended up using the highway, because when we got to the back way it was a dirt road.

When we started driving, Mom was complaining about semi trucks. And I said the words "semi truck" a couple of times, and then when we turned the corner, there were three semi trucks. This kept going, and eventually we said that I was magic and could conjure semi trucks by thinking about them or talking about them. Mom got really annoyed with my new power.

When we got to Ashland we ate sushi for dinner and went to our hotel. Now we are waiting for Grammy and Holly to get back from the play they are seeing tonight.

No comments: